Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I won!

As my friend Tom says, my good luck continues. I just learned from Lindsay at the Austin Film Festival that one of my nights at this year’s conference will be on the house. Sweet!

They seem to like having me there as much as I like going. Last year my producer’s badge was covered since Tom and I won the pitch contest the previous year. At this rate, I fully expect to be invited to speak on next year’s panel “How to Win Things at Austin.” Stay tuned!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony Shoemaker said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Awesome. They know who you are, my friend. You are becoming a force in this sphere- surf that current!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Ryan Rasmussen said...

Oh, I will. No one can touch me when it comes to random drawings.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Open for Discussion said...

Very cool, Ryan. I will see you there.

Sincerely,
Vivi

P.S. Hopefully Gina will go again this year as well. If you go to www.myspace.com/vvg66 there are pics up from last years AFF.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home