Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Holy mimesis, Batman! I've been tagged!

Like, 90 million years ago. Well, Julie O., this one's for you.

ONE (1) earliest film-related memory:

Bambi. The theater was later turned into apartments.

TWO (2) favorite lines from movies:

"The duke will die before these eyes, and he'll know that it is I, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, who encompasses his doom!"

"It's a very plum plum."

THREE (3) jobs you'd do if you could not work in the "biz":

fiction illustrator
classical trumpeter
shepherd

FOUR (4) jobs you actually have held outside the industry:

neighborhood lawncare engineer
instructional technology assistant
university English instructor
technical writer/editor

THREE (3) book authors I like:

J.R.R. Tolkien
Michel Foucault
W.G. Sebald

TWO (2) movies you'd like to remake or properties you'd like to adapt:

Dune (the TV mini-series does not count) and one that's, like, a total secret.

ONE (1) screenwriter you think is underrated:

Charlie Kaufman?

THREE (3) people I'm tagging to answer this meme next:

Tom (The Bag Means Your Mind)
Pat (Could You Describe the Ruckus?)
Brett (A Bucket of Love)

3 Comments:

Blogger aggiebrett said...

Damn, dude--

If you're gonna meme-tag me, you better use the magnum loads, as the thick blubbery layer of laziness and distraction I boast prevents me from even realizing I've been tagged for weeks, sometimes months at a stretch.

Luckily (for me, I mean -- for you, it's buzzard luck), I was tagged on this meme months ago and already gave at the office:

http://abucketoflove.blogspot.com/2006/01/meme-streets.html

Still, it's the thought that counts. I think.
.
.
.
B

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donald Kaufmann is much better IMHO (smirk)

8:11 AM  
Blogger Ryan Rasmussen said...

Brett: Blubbery layer? As you can no doubt tell from my o'erweaning prolificnessicity, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sigh.

Moviequill: My bad. Can we agree on Mr. Lucas for the silver medal?

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home