Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Amazing Race Comes to Finland

Those of you who followed our trip to Scandinavia last summer have a chance to see Finland on the tube tomorrow night. The competitors on The Amazing Race travel from Madagascar to Finland, visiting Helsinki, Tampere, and Turku. Jenifer wishes to stress that she is the one in our household who watches this show religiously, lest anyone get the idea that I watch any television at all. Nope, not me. I write, write, write. Not even a little bit of TV for me. Not even Scrubs, My Name is Earl, or The Office. Very busy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch Scrubs every night nowadays (in reruns). That show is genuis! Genius, I tell you!

I have also begun a tour of The Office, though at first I had been a purist about the wonderful British show, which I loved. Now I like both. Why can't we geeks ever understand that life is not either/or, but and, and, and...

2:58 PM  
Blogger Ryan Rasmussen said...

Because we have trees in our heads. Ever must we strive for the rhizomal.

Anyone . . . anyone . . .? Where's Fishboy when you need him?

5:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jenifer watches the Amazing Race? who knew? cool.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home